Monday, June 13, 2011



I am sending out a message to three of my closest friends in hopes that you will all join me. We're all in the same boat...dealing with wayward, undependable, and even condescending men. We're all trying to fight it out alone. One thing that I've talked to all of you about is the fact that all of us are isolated to some degree and don't spend enough time among women. I'm hoping that we can fix that. I think we can find strength together and lift each other up.






Mary, Selina and Kathy...you're all invited to join me here for open (and hopefully funny) discussions. I'm hoping we can plan dinners out together...trips to the movies maybe (maybe even a Thelma and Louise X2 type trip!! I'm up for classes...whatever all of you want to do. I've spent too many years locked away just slogging it out...working like crazy with little rest and little hope for any real change in my life. I think maybe we can provide for each other what the men in our lives DON'T...compassion, understanding, encouragement and most of all....LAUGHTER!






I'm sure that the three of you probably know other women in this circumstance and I'm hoping that we can eventually invite other women to join us in our effort to find happiness and security. For now, I found this picture online and it looks like "us". I will be the one in the 3/4 sleeves ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment